How can I believe in you?
- Firstly, you should refer to others’ testimonial on us.
- We’ve got thousands of followers on our SNS, most of them are our past clients, you can verify this by clicking the icons on the upper-right corner on this page.
- We’re seasoned China inbound tour experts, we’ve provided tour to groups from all over the world, such as the U.S, Germany, France, Holland, UK, Switzerland, Spain, Greece, Austria, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, Korea, Singapore, India and many more, we know your characteristics and customs, we know what you want and what you like / dislike, very much.
- According to our payment policy, at most, you just need to pay as low as less than USD $50.00 to us in advance.
- We pay a lot to rent the world first-class server (MediaTemple) to host this site, we put painstaking effort in building it not for cheating your less-than-50-bucks.
- We feel no fun to cheat people who believe in us.
What's your main idea to build this site and offer these services?
We’d like to get over the barriers for you to travel China alone in a smart, reasonable, unconstrained, travel-like and affordable way.
What service do you offer?
By now, we offer tour guide hiring and car rental service in China. Please refer to our service page for more.
Why should I pay deposit and couldn't get full refund if I cancelled my booking?
- Upon we received your booking, we would then appoint a guide (or driver) to you in your certain travel period, that means, they couldn’t accept any new works from other travel agencies during this period, if finally you cancelled your plan, that means, they lost this work opportunity for you, meanwhile, they lost work opportunity for others which they refused because of you.
- It’s unfortunate, though we understand emergency occurs every second on this planet, at the same time, you caused someone’s loss in a way, your money we deducted is to fix his / her loss.
Besides English-speaking tour guides, do you offer tour guides speak other language?
Yes, we do. We didn’t list them on this site because this kind of guide service couldn’t cover all over China by now, if you request tour guides speak other language, please get in touch with us, we will try our best satisfy your demands.
Why can you ask guides or drivers to work for you?
- As we mentioned in the about, we are seasoned travel agency employees.
- Most of the travel companies in China don’t have full-time guides and drivers, that’s to say, in fact, most of the guides and drivers are freelancers. They work only when travel agencies ask them to. They are free to work for any employer if they have time.
Will you give me an incomprehensible package quotation as other travel agencies usually do?
No, the quotation we give you will be listed clearly on per day per item (service) basis, thus you will know exactly what your cost is made of easily.
What is your operation process?
Receiving your request -> Giving you our proposal -> You book our service -> Service arranging -> Confirmation to you from us when every service you requested was completed -> You pay the deposit -> Reconfirmation to you from us if we received your deposit -> You arrive in China and are met by us -> You pay the rest of money on spot -> Service -> Service ends.
What will you do if I feel unsatisfied with your service?
Can you help me to plan my trip even if I only need to hire a guide or car?
Sure, you can get a reasonable and well-arranged itinerary according to your travel period and request for FREE.
Why don't you offer hotel and flight ticket booking service?
Because it’s easy for you to book them directly online nowadays. You choose us rather than a normal travel agency, we assume you’re a free walker and want an affordable trip, due to it’s easy, so book them by yourself is undoubtedly the best choice for you. And for hotels, why don’t you choose the ones you like during your trip? Our guide will help and recommend.
Where can I book cheap hotels or flight tickets in China by myself?
We recommend Ctrip.
How much should I pay for the free days on my own during my trip?
You only need to pay for the days you use our service (except for the remote areas).
What's your defination of the term 'Remote Areas'?
The areas we couldn’t find any local guides or drivers. If your itinerary involves these areas, we will notice you within our proposal to you.
Should I pay for the guide's / driver's cost such as meal or accommodation during my trip?
For the remote areas, yes. For the main cities, no. We will try to find local guides for you in each place you visit, that means, at least, they can go home for dinner or sleep every day. Also, if you don’t mind, you can eat together and overnight in one room
If I choose to stay in an $500.00-per-night hotel, should I pay a same-price room for my guide or driver?
Of course not, they can find cheaper hotel to stay in around you.
Will my guide complain if I always use public transportation or my feet rather than private car?
Of course not, that’s why we exist.
Should I pay for the guide's transportation fee?
Yes if you want (or had to) your guide accompany you to your next destination. Transportation fee is not included in the guide service fee you pay to us.
Will you arrange my guide / driver through any travel agencies?
In most cases, no, we contact our employees directly. We know it means lower cost for both you and us.
Any China travel note?
There’re plenty of infos all over the web, magazines and books, we don’t think it’s necessary for us to retype all of them here again.