Tour Guide Hiring & Charter Car Service in China
travel china with me banner

Crew, Resident and Journalist Visa

Crew Visa (C) Persons arriving as crew on international planes, ships or trains and their family members should apply for it. Clearly they should obtain information and complete formalities via their employers. Resident Visa (D) In summary, the regulations state that a person who has
Continue Reading →

China Transit Visa (G)

Transit visas are for persons who are staying for a short period while in transit between two other countries. You must have residency in the destination country or have a valid visa for it (if required). The fee appears to be the same as for a tourist L, so check whether you might as
Continue Reading →

China Private Visit Visa (S)

From September 1st 2013, relatives of foreign residents in China have more opportunities to visit their loved ones under new regulations. The S visa is a new visa type issued to family members of foreign professionals and students in China. Spouses, children, brothers, sisters, parent
Continue Reading →

China Family Reunion Visa (Q)

This visa type came along with the promulgation of the Administrative Regulations of the PRC on Entry and Exit of foreigners on July 12, 2013, which was implemented as of September 1, 2013. Overseas Chinese can expect to benefit from the change when they return to China for family reu
Continue Reading →

China Talent Visa (R)

Under the regulations from September 1 2013, the R Visa is issued to foreign high-level personnel and much-needed highly talented people who need to stay in China. The measure would complement the existing Work Z Visa that allows foreigners to work in China if they have a work permit
Continue Reading →

China Work Visa (Z)

A work visa is required for persons wanting to work in China for pay. It is also issued to aliens who come to China for commercial entertainment performance. It is only granted if you and the employer meet certain requirements. First, the organisation must be accredited to employ fore
Continue Reading →

China Student Visa (X)

Student Visa is divided into X1 and X2. X1 is issued to aliens who come to China for study, advanced studies, or fieldwork for more than 6 months. X2 is issued to aliens who come to China with same purpose but for a period of less than 6 months. The organization must be accredited for
Continue Reading →

China Business Visa (F/M)

The required documentation to support your application differs according to the visa you are seeking. Here we explain some of the requirements though it is not your responsibility to organize all of them, the organisation you will be dealing with will need to arrange the ones special
Continue Reading →

China Tourist Visa (L)

The tourist (L) and transit (G) visas are the only ones that you can apply for without assistance from a business, government or academic institution. Most visitors to China will only require a tourist L which will allow them to travel freely in most parts of China as tourists. If you
Continue Reading →
solo travel in China

Your Passport to Exploring China

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.