Package Code: TCWM-DLZL-ZW-004
Package Type: Join-in-group Tour
Package Price: $605 (3-star hotel, normal hotel in Lugu Lake) | $678 (4-star hotel, 3-star hotel in Lugu lake) per person
Route on Map:
Day 1: Kunming – Dali (night train)
Go to Kunming train station by yourself, and take night train (usually depart at 11:00 – 11:30PM) to Dali.
Day 2: Dali (B/L/D)
Arrive Dali in the morning (around 07:00AM), have breakfast in the restaurant (30mins), then take bus to visit Dali Old Town, Foreigner’s Street (visit time: 45mins) and Tian Long Ba Bu Film Studio (visit time: 1hr), have lunch at Zhoucheng village (30mins), visit Butterfly Spring (1hr), then take bus to Taoyuan Dock to do an exciting cruise on Erhai Lake (3hrs): enjoy the traditional three-course tea and dancing & singing show of Bai people, on board Nanzhao Customs Island, visit Nanzhao Palace, Acuoyue Guanyin and Shuanglang village, leave ship at about 05:00PM, take bus back Xiaguan and have dinner.
Day 3: Dali – Lijiang (bus) (B/L/D)
Leave hotel at 08:00AM, free on your own leisure at Tian Long Ba Bu Film Studio (about 90mins), have lunch at Nanzhao Folklore Village, the take bus to Lijiang (about 4.5hrs), arrive Lijiang at 04:00PM, visit Lijiang Old Town, have dinner at 06:30PM, then free on your own.
Day 4: Lijiang – Shangri-la (bus) (B/L/D)
Leave hotel at 08:00AM, drive to Shangri-la, en route, stop at the First Bends of Yangtze River for 15mins, arrive Tiger Leaping Gorge at 11:30AM (visit time: 1.5hrs) and have lunch there. Arrive downtown Shangri-la at 03:30PM, have a break in hotel, have dinner at 05:30PM.
Day 5: Shangri-la – Lijiang (bus) (B/L/D)
Leave hotel at 07:00AM, visit Pudacuo National Park (visit time: 5hrs), have lunch at 12:30PM. Return Lijiang at 02:30PM, transfer to hotel after dinner at Lijiang.
Day 6: Lijiang – Lugu Lake (bus, 220km/7hrs) (B/L/D)
Leave hotel at 08:00AM, drive to Lugu Lake, have lunch at Ninglang county. Arrive the lake at 04:00PM, transfer to hotel.
Day 7: Lugu Lake – Lijiang (bus) (B/L/D)
Cruise on Lugu Lake by local small boat, on board Liwubi Island. Return Lijiang at 10:00AM.
Day 8: Lijiang – Dali (bus) – Kunming (night train) (B/L/D)
After breakfast, leave hotel at 07:00AM for the Black Dragon Pool (visit time: 40mins), then take bus to Shuhe Old Town (visit time: 50mins), then take bus to visit the holy land of local Naxi Dongba people – Dongba Gorge, take bus back Dali after lunch in Lijiang. Arrive Xiaguan at 06:00PM, have dinner there (30mins), at last, drop you off at Dali train station for your night train to Kunming (depart around 11:00PM). Service ends.
- Train tickets Kunming – Dali – Kunming on hard sleeper basis.
- 1 seat in clean Air-conditioned tour bus & transportation as listed in the itinerary.
- Chinese-speaking tour guide service as listed in the itinerary.
- Standard room accommodation in Dali, Lijiang, Shangri-la, Lugu Lake as listed in the itinerary.
- 21 Meals as listed in the itinerary.
- All admission fees as listed in the itinerary.
- All quotation nett in US Dollar on per person basis. Exchange rate: USD $1.00 = CNY ¥6.00.
- This package price is fixed for any number of passenger (s).
- “B”, “L” & “D” in the itinerary is the acronym for breakfast, lunch and dinner respectively.
- Airport transportation surcharge: From / to Dali airport: $33; from / to Lijiang airport: $42.
- Cancelations / modifications for this tour must be made at least 3 working days prior to the scheduled start of the tour. The cancelation/modification fee is USD 10 per order.
- This is a Join-in-group tour, which means all of (sometimes most of) your group members are Chinese strangers.
- Usually, 1 bus will sit 20 – 35 person.
- Your tour guide speaks Chinese and cannot speak English, if you worry about the communication issue during the trip, you may want to hire a multilingual tour guide.
- If you hire a multilingual tour guide, you have to pay for his / her travel cost also. The extra is: $338 (3-star hotel), $412 (4-star hotel).
- To get the train ticket Kunming – Dali on the first day of this itinerary, you can either go to our office in Kunming or let us send it to you in advance, meanwhile, you will be required to pay your travel cost in full.
- If you require to stay in one room only by yourself, you have to pay for the extra bed in hotels. Just ask us for the surcharge.
- Children (2-12 years old and less than 1.2 m [3 ft 11 in] tall) are entitled to a discount. Children under 12 years old but over 1.2 m in height may be required to pay an additional fee on site.
- Tour schedule is for reference only and may be adjusted by the guide. If you opt to join only part of this tour, you forfeit the right to join subsequent parts of the tour, as well as the right to receive a refund for any part of the tour that you miss.
- All listed meals are Chinese food. Please notify us ahead of time for any dietary restrictions (allergies, vegetarian, kosher, etc.).
- Standard for lunch & dinner: 10 person share 8 dishes & 1 soup (very simple).
- There are three shopping stops in this trip: Piluoge Jade Museum in Tian Long Ba Bu Film Studio (stop time: 120mins), Nanzhao Folklore Village silver store (stop time: 90mins), Tubo Manor Local Products (stop time: 60mins). You can choose buy or not buy.
– Custom-eight-bowl Banquet in Dali.
– Naxi Lucky Banquet in Lijiang.
- Send us an email with the package code, willing start date & passenger (s)’ details (full name, nationality, date of birth, passport number, gender) or use contact form on this page, TravelChinaWithMe will reply you confirmation with billing information whereafter.